Is TRT safe?
- Yes, many studies have shown that hormone therapy is safe when administered in the correct dosage and monitored by a qualified physician.
How soon after starting TRT protocol will I notice changes?
- Some patients begin to feel the effects immediately. In general, we ask that you give the plan between 4-6 weeks for best results.
What is included in my monthly plan?
- Testosterone Cypionate
- Anastrozole (Estrogen Blocker)
- Clomiphene Citrate
Can I receive TRT without blood work?
- No, unfortunately the only way to determine if you are a candidate for testosterone replacement therapy is through a blood test.
Are labs included in the monthly treatment plan?
- Labs are not included in the price of the monthly TRT plan. We can either give you a cash price for labs or we can use your insurance for lab work.
How often are you required to run blood work?
- We require blood work every 8 weeks. The 8-week labs are very important to determine how the patient is responding to the medication and to assess if any changes need to be made to your treatment plan.
Can I provide my own labs initially?
- If you provide your own labs, they can be no older than 90 days. Patients transferring from another TRT clinic can provide us with labs up to 5 months old since they have already established therapy with a prior physician.
What if I’m already on TRT, do I need to lower my levels to join?
- This depends on where your levels are at that time. If you are transferring from another TRT clinic we would expect your levels to be elevated. Unless your testosterone levels are above 1250, it should never be requested of a patient already on TRT to plummet their levels just to transfer to another clinic.